A Healthy Planet Managed by Empowered Kids
As Coronavirus was taking hold, a group of educators, entrepreneurs, and parents from different countries came together on the wonderful EducateFor.Life community to think of new ways to deliver learning, fit for the changing world.
Planet Pilot Core Values
1. LOVING: Love as a state of being and for everything we do, with everyone we work with and serve. Love for the planet.
2. POSITIVE: No negativity or criticism that is not constructive and maintaining this attitude towards each other regardless of our differences at times.
3. INCLUSIVE: We are current/future leaders committed to serving a culture that pulls diversity and evolves according to the needs of the community and the planet.
4. EMPOWERMENT: We empower each other to thrive and demonstrate our full potential by being empowered. We create a culture of autonomy and trust.
5. COURAGE: Being bold, not afraid to try, experiment, think big, and carry an inner strength to speak our ideas and address any differences in opinion or style directly and respectfully with those in question regardless of position or role.
The Planet Pilots Crew
We are educators, parents, educational lovers from different continents coming together for the only purpose "creating a healthy planet managed by empowered kids"
Entrepreneur & coach with 20+ years of experience in leading the delivery of global business transformation services, to drive disruptive, exponential innovation.
Lars backs up Planet Pilot with his global visionary mindset as the founder of EducateFor.Life, a global community that empowers every child and family through education.
Representing the new generation of builders and transformers, Diana is a passionate EdTech entrepreneur with international business development management experience who seeks to make personal and professional development affordable and accessible worldwide.
Psychologist and Montessori educator with a corporate HR background, Justyna ceaselessly seeks to adopt the most successful learning methodologies into an innovative model that meets the needs of the 21st Century.
She also imagines each child to become a zen-master capable of navigating the world with an inner-calm
An adventurous entrepreneur with 10 years of experience as a financial manager for companies in diverse industries, Crystal embarked on a journey to democratize education through challenging mindsets and technology transformation and using that energy to try and reach every parent and child through Planet Pilot
We wouldn't be Planet Pilot without the contribution of many individuals that have left a print across our journey.
Board of Advisors
NICK VAN BREDA
We are supported by a network of 400+ advisors, specialists, educators, parents and coaches
actively changing and developing knowledge and best practices for innovation within the field
of education for kids and adults.